Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time Flies

.
You may not have noticed, but I haven’t blogged much this week. I couldn’t Sunday, and I actually forgot Tuesday.

All this is the result of the start of the State Legislative Session. I’m still trying to get caught up on things like entering Oletha’s calendar onto the state’s system or setting up the system of notebooks I use to keep her informed and me sane as far as dealing with all the paper goes.

So I haven’t had much time for deep thought. I’d give you a few shallow ones, but I can’t think of any right now. It’s 6:41 p.m., and I want to go home for the evening.

I’ll try to do better tomorrow.
.

2 comments:

vox clamantis in red state said...

Ah the press of events...the heat of battle...the fearsome budget shortfall...don't get crushed in the stampede.

Dave said...

you mean you don't chase her around the rotunda with an assortment of post it notes? And I hear their was a defection from the dark side back to the light(yes cheesy star wars force reference) I'm sure that ruffled some feathers.